Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.>

4 posters

:: 10k :: Applications

Go down

Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Empty Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.>

Post  xNini Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:36 am

Hi there xd

U guys dont know me. Im playing a Lvl 91 cleric on Rainbow Isle. Since im pretty bored there im thinking about transfering to another Server (including another guild). Im not sure about Sunset or Moon. Could u tell me something about ur Server?

Dunno y im posting this here but i dont like to ask on official forum lol. Hope for some Replys and gogogogogo Very Happy

xNini

Back to top Go down

Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Empty Re: Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.>

Post  êternal Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi Nini,

Well, as i heard you had GW vs. Moon (DeadSox) and soloed them. (lol)

So far is this Server full with Potters and Flashers...*cough* beside our Guild, we try play fair. xD

I dont know prices in Rainbow or Sunset but here its kinda overpriced.

PK in here is "ok" if I can say that, there are 3 Guilds, : DeadSox (Pottaaaaaas ftw)

Demi Gods (no comment), and we as 10k Plz (allied with DuDulzOfYaKuZa and sometimes DeadSox, depend on situations)

I think its better to visit every Server you think to transfer over and see it all by your own. (like making n00b or so o_o!)

Good luck finding a new Server,

êternal~
êternal
êternal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Empty Re: Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.>

Post  xNini Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:14 pm

heya again,

thanks for the reply ^^

I think prices on rainbow are the same like moon or sunset. Its overpriced everywhere. I wouldnt travel alone im bringing a Sader with me and we like to meet some ppl be4 so its easier to chose for us.

The pk situation on Rainbow is like Silenced (the guild im in for over a year now) got 3 ppl at DW and LonerZz 20+. All Silenced ppl are moving to other Servers. The rest of them quitted. Were looking for a server with normal pk not like the raping on rainbow >.>. Also looking for a guild where we can help.
I just read the interview about ur guild and saw the youtube videos and u guys doing a really good job.

Greetz from Rainbow ^^

xNini and omarDESTROYER

xNini

Back to top Go down

Post  êternal Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Oh well, we are just few people and not that many active cuz alot are pissed about Sox with their pot and flash t_t...

Like CA, always me who´s hunted and die 1st, >_> hard vs 80/80 Guild. xD

But we do our BD´s pretty nice and if my mates do some more SV also Aba. xD *cough*

Would be nice see you guys here, as mate or enemy. =P

êternal~
êternal
êternal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Evolin Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Yea Nini i highly suggest you visit other servers as well. Since the market here is crap. Super high prices. PK is kind of unfair since you will be left stunned as soon as you step in Dw or CA. DeadSox PKing Idea: Skating Pot, Accel pot, or weightless, Spamming Lvl 2,3,4,5 Flash, Using all of the hp pots, and Blessed.

Go to a nice server with good PK and a nice market. Very Happy Good Luck. Smile

Evolin

Back to top Go down

Post  xNini Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:33 pm

sounds familiar lol.

Well at least u guys get ur chance to do bd. we didnt do bd for like 3 month now, maybe longer. Same to abba >.> Rainbow is a hard PK Server. I just grow up with it. Played SS be4 now Cleric. U cant do a footstep too on rainbow without blessing potting and stuff like this. I just like the motto u play in and this game is not about getting a ref in dw or something, its about the ppl u meet and the ppl u play with. =) Im gonna visit u guys soon ^^

xNini

Back to top Go down

Post  ZedG3 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 pm

xNini wrote:sounds familiar lol.

Well at least u guys get ur chance to do bd. we didnt do bd for like 3 month now, maybe longer. Same to abba >.> Rainbow is a hard PK Server. I just grow up with it. Played SS be4 now Cleric. U cant do a footstep too on rainbow without blessing potting and stuff like this. I just like the motto u play in and this game is not about getting a ref in dw or something, its about the ppl u meet and the ppl u play with. =) Im gonna visit u guys soon ^^

I like the way you think like the game is not about power etc... but more about the ppl u meet and play with Very Happy Anyways gluck choosing a server to move on albino
ZedG3
ZedG3
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  êternal Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:52 pm

You can find most of us at Ici Bank. Razz

êternal~
êternal
êternal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Empty im bored xd

Post  NubClerc Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:28 am

whats going on on moon? I heard about the Ally o.o Every time when i log on Moonlight u all faking afk on me >.>

Btw ty Zed for the money =)

NubClerc

Back to top Go down

Post  ZedG3 Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:45 am

Np its me who need money now o_o Ichi hacked me and stole all... When i say all its all (even my bd entries lol)
ZedG3
ZedG3
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Ew yeah i read it on official forum... How comes? I mean this all sound really familar to me. I got scammed by myself like 655435435357 dunno how many times -_- Hm i got some imps left. Pm me (on official) maybe i can get u something from mall that u can sell it then >.>

Back to top Go down

Post  ZedG3 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:07 pm

.... wrote:Ew yeah i read it on official forum... How comes? I mean this all sound really familar to me. I got scammed by myself like 655435435357 dunno how many times -_- Hm i got some imps left. Pm me (on official) maybe i can get u something from mall that u can sell it then >.>

Waiting for igg response to see if i quit or not
ZedG3
ZedG3
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nini.. Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Are u VIP user? I know from Faifai (he transfered from rainbow to sunset and got hacked 1 week after) that he bought a card for 300 imps. Igg gave him after like 4 weeks his EQ + all gems back but not the Refgems.

Nini..

Back to top Go down

Post  ZedG3 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Nini.. wrote:Are u VIP user? I know from Faifai (he transfered from rainbow to sunset and got hacked 1 week after) that he bought a card for 300 imps. Igg gave him after like 4 weeks his EQ + all gems back but not the Refgems.

yea the card is 200-300imps but i cant mall xD No one believes me when i say i never malled Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_eek
ZedG3
ZedG3
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nini Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:21 pm

well if i would buy the card i guess its not tradeble >.> I hope igg gonna help u (i got 3 vip accounts and they never helped me tho -_-) But maybe Sara gonna give u bk? I dun get her reason for hacking someone she got a good char already...

Nini

Back to top Go down

Post  ZedG3 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Nini wrote:well if i would buy the card i guess its not tradeble >.> I hope igg gonna help u (i got 3 vip accounts and they never helped me tho -_-) But maybe Sara gonna give u bk? I dun get her reason for hacking someone she got a good char already...

Greedy ppl -.- i worked my ass off for these eqps hope she loses more than i lost here Very Happy I mean in rl for her or him i dunno now Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Star3
ZedG3
ZedG3
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nini Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Yeah its called karma.

The Person who hacked my SS and sold my EQ for RL money to someone else (this someone knew me and knew it was my EQ). He got hacked now by the biggest Hacker on Rainbow via one of this Fake-Sites. GG

Nini

Back to top Go down

Post  ZedG3 Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Nini wrote:Yeah its called karma.

The Person who hacked my SS and sold my EQ for RL money to someone else (this someone knew me and knew it was my EQ). He got hacked now by the biggest Hacker on Rainbow via one of this Fake-Sites. GG

Woot! What goes around comes around Very Happy
ZedG3
ZedG3
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  êternal Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Thanks Nini for ur attention. We try help Zed as much we can.
êternal
êternal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  real_pcy2860(not aron) Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:25 am

hm i got hacked once... Damm IGG only return my both BOE with BD gem + lv 5 rage...
Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_sad Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_sad Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_sad

Dear Nini
if u like PK ur are welcome to moonlight, we had a long pk fight up to few hour for BD this week......... interesting but tired when think of it.

Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_pirat Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_pirat Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_pirat

Btw LIN,
u look Scary in that photo... remind me of japanese ghost movie which the ghost come out from TV. I wanna see ur Sexy pic lol Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_cheers Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_cheers Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_cheers

real_pcy2860(not aron)

Back to top Go down

Post  êternal Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:24 am

I got no sexy side. Not an apply (not now) but some questions >.> Icon_cool
êternal
êternal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nini Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:35 pm

uh

u mean "the ring" right?

what happend about Ichi? I saw a thread that shes moving server. Did she return the items?

I finally made my discussion. Im playing on sunset now (i transfered only my EQ for free). Im gonna transfer my char on november i guess. Sunset is a really nice server. Similar to Moonlight with balanced PK (means they winning - we winning).

Nini

Back to top Go down

Post  êternal Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Nini wrote:uh

u mean "the ring" right?

what happend about Ichi? I saw a thread that shes moving server. Did she return the items?

I finally made my discussion. Im playing on sunset now (i transfered only my EQ for free). Im gonna transfer my char on november i guess. Sunset is a really nice server. Similar to Moonlight with balanced PK (means they winning - we winning).

Ichi still on hacker and scam tour zzz, using my SM name to make fake names and get other peeps account...sad, sad.

Btw, how u xfered ur equit already?
êternal
êternal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nini Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:53 am

Gave it to a friend who transfered his char.

Yeah i saw he/she o.o is trying it on coral now lol

Nini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down